This week am attached at Paed Medical Ward SGH. I've missed the first day of cp here but i went to Male Medical ward instead. I was glad to go the MMW because I have not been there for more than a year. During the 7 hours of cp at MMW, I have made a new friends. First of all with the new CI, MS L L L, some juniors, and met some old friends, my junior high school principal, mr SL.; was saddened by his weak and sick condition. Well, i thought to myself, this is the fact of life. This is what will happen when we are getting old. He was once a strong, and well disciplined teacher, whom I have known as big and tall man, he is now so weak and sick and doesn't recognised me. How sad is this fact of life.
On the same day too, i met people from Betong, Kpg Penyelanih, Layar. A man about my late dad's age. He seemed to know a few of my village folks such as the TR, the 2 late TR's, and some of other village folks who are still around.
About cp at mmw, and ci ms lll, i have learned how to do report writing. i did one and was checked by ci ms lll. Quite happy with my own first try. Well, if there is a will there is a way to do things; it is always my motto that 'I CAN DO IT'. or rather ' BY THE GRACE OF GOD I CAN DO IT'.
One Tuesday, yesterday (10.04.2012), that's my first day at paed medical ward. How i feel when i first entered the ward? well, i feel as usual, curious, and open my hearts and mind to learn new things. I, first learn my new CI' name, then introduce myself to her. I joined the handing over at 1.50 pm. Couldn't hear very well, because the Sn who was doing the handing over talked so softly, as if whispering. right after the handing over, i went through the casenote again and check for the name of pt on their tpr chart. (I thought to myself, when it would be my turn to hand over in future, i would make it a point to speak louder so that all the people who supposed to get the message would be able to hear and take not.) God help me that i work well with whoever people you placed to work with me. God help me too to do the best i can with all the procedures and nursing care that anyone whom i care for will be blessed. Your Name may be glorified.
Today, is Wednesday, it's a declared PH(public Holiday) - an inauguration of the new DYMM Sri Paduka Baginda Yang di pertuan Agong of Malaysia. It's not a PH for us at Paed Medical. We work pm shift today. Looking forward to an interesting and blessed day with pts at the ward today, and also happy working together with my colleagues and sn's at the ward. I pray that God be with me. Amen..
Have a pleasant day ahead..
On the same day too, i met people from Betong, Kpg Penyelanih, Layar. A man about my late dad's age. He seemed to know a few of my village folks such as the TR, the 2 late TR's, and some of other village folks who are still around.
About cp at mmw, and ci ms lll, i have learned how to do report writing. i did one and was checked by ci ms lll. Quite happy with my own first try. Well, if there is a will there is a way to do things; it is always my motto that 'I CAN DO IT'. or rather ' BY THE GRACE OF GOD I CAN DO IT'.
One Tuesday, yesterday (10.04.2012), that's my first day at paed medical ward. How i feel when i first entered the ward? well, i feel as usual, curious, and open my hearts and mind to learn new things. I, first learn my new CI' name, then introduce myself to her. I joined the handing over at 1.50 pm. Couldn't hear very well, because the Sn who was doing the handing over talked so softly, as if whispering. right after the handing over, i went through the casenote again and check for the name of pt on their tpr chart. (I thought to myself, when it would be my turn to hand over in future, i would make it a point to speak louder so that all the people who supposed to get the message would be able to hear and take not.) God help me that i work well with whoever people you placed to work with me. God help me too to do the best i can with all the procedures and nursing care that anyone whom i care for will be blessed. Your Name may be glorified.
Today, is Wednesday, it's a declared PH(public Holiday) - an inauguration of the new DYMM Sri Paduka Baginda Yang di pertuan Agong of Malaysia. It's not a PH for us at Paed Medical. We work pm shift today. Looking forward to an interesting and blessed day with pts at the ward today, and also happy working together with my colleagues and sn's at the ward. I pray that God be with me. Amen..
Have a pleasant day ahead..
Comments
Post a Comment